FOR YOUR PROTECTION
- All work performed is subject to M.E.M Removals & Storage conditions of contract, please take the time to read carefully. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Ensure that you or your agent is at uplift and delivery.
- Check your consignment promptly and list any discrepancies on the delivery note.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU
- Engage us to pack and unpack – this minimises the risk of damage and helps avoid disputes.
- Consider taking out insurance for removals and storage.
- Difficult access such as steep driveways, high rise units, obstructions, limited parking and goods that are required to be transported out of windows, over balconies, via external staircases or by other means.
- Items that require hire equipments such as cranes or forklifts.
- Fragile or brittle items such as antiques or collectables.
- Heavy items such as piano’s, safes and billiard tables which weigh in excess of 100kgs
- Items worth more than $1000
Owner Packed Cartons – Please ensure all personal items are packed & cartons clearly marked with name, room & contents.
Preparation of appliances – Please ensure your refrigerator & washing machine has been switched off. Ensure they are clean, dry and water drained.
Ensure all electronic equipment including computers, stereo’s, DVD players etc are switched off, disconnected and all cables and wiring rolled in a way they can be packed.
If you have requested a pre-packing service, please ensure that all items are clean, particularly kitchen ware, pots & pans & cooking appliances.
Dangerous goods – Please ensure you have removed all items that we cannot pack including open liquids, perishable items, flammable goods, aerosol cans and dangerous goods.
Lawn Mowers – Please drain of fuel and oil before being moved or stored.